Sunday, May 31, 2009

Welcome to Rexburg, Population 5,000...

Ok, so maybe that was an exaggeration... There are around 27575 people there, and about 27,500 of those are BYU-I students or staff. =) But really, we went there for Memorial Day weekend to have an ALMOST whole family gathering. We were really bummed that my brother and sis in Oregon couldn't come celebrate with us. It was fun to see my mom and dad and my other brother and his wife. They live there in Rexburg and go to school there. We mostly just hung out and relaxed, which was wonderful. The best kind of vacation, if you ask me.



Saturday afternoon, we went up to see Mesa Falls, about 45 minutes to an hour away. It was absolutely beautiful! The falls were a lot of fun to see! We got to "hike" down to the little view area where we took a lot of pictures and just talked. I love waterfalls. There is just something about the sound of flowing water that relaxes me.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Great weekend... no more ponytails for mom- ooh....

Nathan and Ashley said...

hey i was there

Nathan and Ashley said...

it's still weird being referred to as "his wife". i guess getting married does add on a few years and makes you feel old :)