Friday, March 6, 2009

Puzzled

So, I love doing puzzles! They give me something to do other than sit on my butt and watch tv distracting Dave from something constructive, like homework. I'm sure he would rather not be doing his homework, but I always feel bad when he is doing things at the last minute all because I kept him from doing it before. So, I recently got a new puzzle to take up some of my time. It was a 2000 piece puzzle of the Vegas strip at dusk. It was way cool looking! It took about a week and a half to finish the puzzle, so it didn't end up taking up as much time as I'd hoped. But, it was fun anyway. =) Here is a picture of the finished product... and I didn't do it all myself, contrary to what some people think... Dave and some of our friends helped out a ton!!

No comments: