Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Weather... =(



Well, as many of you probably already know, because you heard me complain about it so much, the weather was very cold, and very snowy. My parents got 2 feet of snow, pretty much over night, just a few days before we left to go there. When we got there, late on a Saturday night, it was probably hovering around 0 degrees and as soon as I stepped out of the cozy car, I started to freeze.




I wanted to go and play but it was much too cold and I was afraid that I would get stuck, remember that my legs aren't exactly long, by any means. I went to get something out of the trunk of our car and the snow went up to the middle of my thigh... it's probably for the best that I didn't go play. The temperature stayed pretty cold most of the time and it seemed like we got hit with storm after storm as the days went on. Here is the effect of just one of those storms a day or two after Christmas...


It's pretty crazy how much snow can accummulate in such a short amount of time...

No comments: