Thursday, October 2, 2008

For The Love... Of Family =)

My mom is coming to visit!! =) She told me on Monday morning and she is coming on Tuesday! She sent a text to Dave on Sunday night and wanted to surprise me with the news when she got here but... about 12 hours later... she called and told me she was coming!! YEAH!!! The funny part is, that Dave sent her a text while she was on the phone with me saying that he wanted to surprise me. She told me to tell him, and I quote, "Tell Dave sorry and that I suck at this whole surprise thing"... it made me laugh so hard!! But yeah, I am really excited for her to come visit next week... we will have a great time!! I am so glad that I don't have to wait until Christmas to see her! I love my family so much!! It is so hard for me to live so far away and not get to see them very often. So I have to take advantage of every opportunity I have.

This weekend, we are going up to Ogden to spend the weekend with my other mom and dad. It is always so much fun to go up there and see them! They are so wonderful to me! I definately think I got the BEST "in-laws" in the entire world!!! And that goes for the whole family... not just my new set of parents. They are all so wonderful and have truly made me feel like a part of the family. I love them so much!!!

I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

i think we got pretty lucky too! Ya, for a blog update. I wish we could all go to Ogden this weekend... I feel the need for a roadtrip :) Have fun with your Mom! You deserve a break - especially now that you are D's Sugar Mama :)

Heather said...

Kristen I am so glad you guys have a blog. Don't worry I'm not some random blog stalker I'm your cousin. So I guess I am just kinda a creepy blog stalker. :) I'm so excited for you that your Mom is coming into town. I don't know how you do it. I think I would die. And as far as the whole in-law thing goes I think mine have to be the best, but you can have 2nd place. :)

love- Heather "G" Shu-ler (I'll be stalking you often. :))

P.S. Tell your Mom I said Hi.

dayna said...

oh how fun! i miss my mom too, and yes! we did get lucky with having great in-laws! love ya

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting!. What are you doing in Ogden. I'm glad you like your in-laws life would not be very fun you otherwise! Have fun with your mom. I get to see mine too this month YAY!